November-December Sales (11.11, Black Friday, Boxing Day and more. Including Some Hot Drop Sales. Mostly Canadian Sales)

Most of the big sales posts will be primarily for Canada as I can't search for sales for all countries, but feel free to use the reddit thread to suggest some deals. Bad deals will be removed and good ones will be added to the post.

Sales will be crossed out when there over or moved to a finished sales section. 

Some deals listed I may not recommend but I'll be listing a lot of sales if i think they may appeal to someone.

Deals marked with 🔥 or the word FIRE are hot deals I highly recommend. It will be a scale of 1-3 flames. 🧊 means its a cold deal, not very good, just average.
 
 
SpreadSheet For Sales
Updates Every 5 Min. So if a sale goes up and I add it to the Spread Sheet please allow for about 5min for it to update.