2022 Amazon Canada Prime Day Deals

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/15/highvelocityevents/og_image/primeday._CB662936599_.png
 
EDIT: Sorry to everyone for not being able to find many other good deals. For the area of products I focus on it was pretty disappointing.
 
Just getting this up and posted now and I'll have some reddit threads linked. This way you can comment deals you find and if I think there good I'll comment on them and add them here.

I'll be mostly focusing on Audio as I hear that this year should be decent for headphone deals in the USA so I hope in Canada it is as well. Also because audio is what i focus on, but if I see a random good deal like a blender I will include it. When commenting a deal please post a link and which country it is in. Canada will be my primary focus but if you see a killer amazon deal somewhere else I'll add it also.

I will be using a google sheets link so it takes a couple minutes to update after data is added. Different tabs will be for different deals. The Sheet link will go live on Prime Day.

I will also have the Drop USA deals added here and in a separate post for people just interest in that. I was lucky enough to be told about the sale a couple days early so I could prep something for all of you. Some really hot deals there.

Deals wont just be limited to Amazon, But the main focus is on Canada.
 
Spreadsheet

Index:
  • Street Price = The Average price it goes for.
  • Sale Price = The Sale Price it's on for.
  • LLCRP = The Price I normally recommend this product at. 
  • 🔥 = Good Deal (if you miss it oh well)
  • 🔥🔥 = Great Deal (maybe don't miss it)
  • 🔥🔥🔥 = Fantastic Deal (Don't miss this)

Discussion Links:
r/Gaming_Headsets