EPOS | Sennheiser Game One EQ Quick Post

I realized I always do these random posts on imgur for r/BAPCsalescanada when but why am I not just posting these here on my website. So starting today they will be posted here. That way if I decided to add more info or post an updated graph I can just do it here and it wont be lost.
 
Disclaimer: My measurement rig is an industry standard clone. So it's accurate up to 3k compared to most GRAS rigs. Over 3k it's fairly off so ignore that tell I get a better calibration. When I talk about tonality and tuning it's based mostly on what I hear. Try not to get hung up on having the measurement matching the target perfectly. DO NOT USE THESE GRAPHS WITH AUTO EQ. The On-Head measurements are all take on a custom In-ear mic I built, do not dirrectly compare them over 600hz to the GRAS Clone graphs. 

All EQs are for a parametric EQ, use Equalizer APO with the Peace extension or Steelseries Sonar.
 
Red = Game One Stock on my RIG
Orange = Game One with EQ on my RIG
 
This is just a quick EQ based on Oratory1990's EQ of the older G4me One, this should be slightly better for the current Game One.
 
Parametric EQ:
FrequenciesGainQ ValueFilter
30hz70.9Peak
105hz5.5N/ALow shelf
160hz-2.50.5Peak
1100hz-0.82Peak
2000hz-2.52.5Peak
2950hz51.4Peak
3800hz-24.5Peak
4600hz-43.6Peak
5550hz51.4Peak
8000hz-26Peak
8200hz-2.77Peak
 
 
Orange = Game One with EQ on my RIG
Blue = Game One with EQ on my Head
 
Since the type of GRAS clone I use isn't on a human head it shows a sort of perfect seal for bass response. So to give an idea of how the bass will actually sound I take a measurement with a small In-Ear mic that I built. Here is the HATS measurement vs the on-head one. The On-Head measurement is only comparable to like 600hz after that ignore it.
Orange = Game One with EQ on my RIG
Green = HD6xx with EQ on my RIG
 
Here is the Post EQ Game One compared to the HD6xx with Oratory1990s HD650 EQ. His EQ is done partially by ear and with a measurement on a proper GRAS rig. So you can consider the HD6XX measurement to be pretty close to what Harman 2018 should be. Don't try to use either of these to dial in the eq more unless you hear huge very noticeable peak.

Blue = Game One with EQ on my Head
Purple = HD6xx with EQ on my Head
 
Here is the On-Head response of both the Game One and the HD6xx post EQ.