Prime Day Canada 2023 Sale + Small Update

 

Like last year here is a small post where I will try to add good deals to. I will have a spreadsheet with them and a Reddit post for talking and sharing deals. 
 
As for a quick update on me as I haven't yet posted this year really. Just been having some health issues and finally got a diagnosis, and I guess I now suffer from Cluster headaches, which are just an extreme form of migraines and are very hard to manage. But hopefully, now that they know what it is I will have some form of pain management so I can get back to doing stuff.
 
 
Spreadsheet
 
Index:
  • Street Price = The Average price it goes for.
  • Sale Price = The Sale Price it's on for.
  • LLCRP = The Price I normally recommend this product at. 
  • 🔥 = Good Deal (if you miss it oh well)
  • 🔥🔥 = Great Deal (maybe don't miss it)
  • 🔥🔥🔥 = Fantastic Deal (Don't miss this)