2024 Update + Q1 Review Plans




Introduction & Overview
 
Happy 2024. I know 2023 I was mostly radio silent but I hope to get to posting more this year. I have decided to start off this year with a quick update along with a list of what I currently have planned for review and some things that I have cancelled the reviews for.

For an update I don't have too much to update on. I will continue to do mostly private testing in hopes to actually get a guide out for once this year. But I am shifting my focus from hundreds of daily messages on Reddit, to a bit more time doing dedicated review. A few of the brands I will be working with you with see on the list below and if there is anything you want me to check out from them that I don't have on this list please let me know and I can ask them. 

Also this year I will have to move away from keeping a guide updated here and on Reddit. Its just far too much work. Reddit is also way to restrictive for updating and editing stuff. So moving forward I will still have some stuff on Reddit but most of it will link to here. So I can offer a better guide experience.
 
Q1 Planned Reviews
 
Not all reviews here will make it, but these are the things I plan to get out Q1. I will update this when I post, cancel or add anything new to this.
  • Schiit Hel+ (Sent by Schiit)
  • Schiit Midgard (Sent by Schiit)
  • Schiit Magni Unity + DAC Card (Arriving sometime Q1) (Sent by Schiit)
  • JDS Labs Atom Amp 2 (Arriving sometime Q1) (Sent by JDS Labs)
  • JDS Labs Atom DAC 2 (Arriving sometime Q1) (Sent by JDS Labs)
  • Audeze MM100 (Sent by Audeze)
  • Audeze LCD-GX modern pads (Sent by Audeze)
  • Audeze Maxwell 1 year later (Sent by Audeze)
  • TruthEar Zero RED (Last IEM review for a while) (Sent by Crin/Truthear)
  • Sennheiser HD600 New Stock (Sent by Sennheiser)
  • Sennheiser HD660s2 (Sent by Sennheiser)
  • iFi Uno (Sent by iFi)
  • E-MU Teak (Arriving sometime Q1) (Sent by Drop)
  • Nitsch Magni Piety (Sent by Nitsch)
  • Nitsch Pietus Maximus (not yet acquired)
  • PlayStation Pulse Elite (not yet acquired)
  • TBA Headphone 1 
  • TBA IEM 1
  • TBA IEM 2
  • I also plan to make a few rambling posts about a few topics.

Q1 Cancelled Reviews

Just because I decided not to review something doesn't mean its bad or doesn't mean I don't recommend it. It just means I at one point planed to give it a dedicated review but have changed my mind for one of many reasons.
 
At the end of the quarter I plan to make a post doing a 2 paragraph review for all these products. Just a big bulk short format review for each.
  • Trutle Beach Stealth Pro
  • HyperX Cloud 3
  • HyperX Cloud 3 Wireless
  • Corsair Everything released in 2023
  • Logitech Astro A50 X
  • Acezone Line up
  • Beyerdynamic MMX200
  • Corsair Virtuoso Pro
  • PlayStation Pulse Explore
  • All dedicated IEM reviews